Thursday, March 19, 2009

WoodsKnife new WK- Hiker puukko knife

I really like this one! I thought Harri's fishing knife style was awesome and the stainless steel on that one is good... but I love my carbon steel! This knife has the same style as the fishing knife but with high carbon steel. The shape of the blade is one of my favorites! 3" long and almost an inch wide... perfect size to carry with you in any type of outdoors activity! New, simple style sheath on this one also with a snapping belt loop.


3 comments:

Pennanngalan said...

I liked the looks of this one enough to go ahead and order one. Thanks for the heads up!

berta zea said...

I like puukko !, I love these artesanal knives !

Thank you very much for your blog. It's very interesting. I think is so difficult for a woman to talk about knives in internet ( I am woman too , and some men says to me: " you are a woman and you can't tell about knives beacause you don't understand ' Oh, Oh, poors :(

Best regards
Berta ( from Spain ) photographer and collector puukos and other artesanal knives.

American Finn said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Berta! I have been fortunate and find most men been very respectful to a fellow "knife freak" and always treated me as "one of the guys" :-)

It's still always a pleasure to have some female companion, welcome!